Friday, September 13, 2013

Sudz n' Hunni Soaps


I thought it would be fun to share a little of the "behind the scenes" of Sudz n' Hunni Soaps with you today!  I've had to expand my soap curing racks as I'm running out of room to store it all.  You are looking at our kitchen table that is 8 feet long by 4 feet wide filled with soaps, well not quite filled but close!


Here they are now starting to fill up a new bakery rack or bun rack as they are called, my kids crack up when I call it a bun rack...  It's so nice to have all the curing soaps in one place now and my counter tops free of soap clutter.  

If anything catches your eye it will be for sale in my online store when it's full cure date is reached.


Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Link Parties:

Clever Chicks

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! What a selection of gorgeous soaps. I really love the variety of colors you've chosen. Thanks for sharing. =)

Bonnie Weiss said...

Unbelievable how far your soap adventures have come in such a short time. Love the idea of the backers rack.