Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hero Arts Butterfly


Our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps this week is "Thank You"!

My card says "grateful", that's the same thing isn't it?  I used a Papertrey Ink stamp that I thought was really pretty to finish my card and use up the large space I had, I'm grateful to have this beautiful script stamp set in my collection.

My Hero Arts butterfly  butterfly comes in an acrylic stamp set and as a digital image from Two Peas In A Bucket.  I used the digital image so I could make it as big as I'd like and colored it with Copic markers in one of my favorite color combinations, orange and blue.  

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

12 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

wow! Beautiful and dramatic with the large butterfly...super coloring! yeah...I say they are the same...haha

Anonymous said...

This card is so beautiful. Love the way the blue spots on the butterfly compliment the backing! I think "grateful," is a deeper level of Thanks, or Thanks cubed! Lori

Donna Hanley said...

Grateful, thankful,all the same thing. It's just nice to know enough to be thankful for everything we are all lucky enough to have. I love the orange and blue. Great card, Jan.

jimlynn said...

Awesome!!!! Jan, this is over the top gorgeous!
Lynn

Laurel said...

I'm in love!

Jen M said...

That butterfly is gorgeous, Jan! And yes, grateful = thankful in my book at least! :)

JoAnn Ross said...

Oh, that's just drop dead gorgeous!! WONDERFUL job! Funny coincidence, I have framed blue butterfly sketches hanging on my coral breakfast nook wall.

Unknown said...

that butterfly is gorgeous!! Will you color a dozen and send them to me?? :) very nice card.

Erika said...

Lovely butterfly Jan! Gorgeous colors.

Anonymous said...

How dramatic and pretty! I really like the bold butterfly and the sentiment stamp is now on my wish list. Love it!

Diane said...

Love the grand size of the butterfly- the color combo is stunning- but it is your coloring that always amazes me--- perfection!

Dotti's Hobbies said...

Beautiful butterfly and I love the embossed background!