Thursday, February 14, 2013


Happy Valentine's Day!

I thought I'd post a card I made using Hambo Stamps Heart Basket digital stamp set today.  I submitted it for publication to Paper Crafts Card Creations Volume 11 while I was on the Hambo team and it didn't make the cut so I can share it on my blog now.  I know you've seen this sketch before as I've used it again and again, I just love the clean simplicity of it.

Since I submitted the card for publication I have a supply list:

Copic markers:  Hearts – R35, R46, R59, Basket – E30, E33, E37, E47, Background – BG0000, BG11 
Spellbinders Circles dies, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Astrobrights Eclipse Black, Neenah Red Pepper Linen, X Press It, Mohawk Bright White

Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting my blog -




2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful.

Laura said...

Super cute card! I love the sketch too. I have to use it some day.