Thursday, December 20, 2012

Memory Box Spearmint


I have an Anniversary card to share today from the dozen or so I made recently.

My layout is a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers that when I first saw it I wasn't sure what exactly to do with, now that I've used it I LOVE this sketch and use it as an old standby.  

I used a couple of  patterned papers from a Memory Box Spearmint pad and a piece of Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides card stock along with Stampin' Up! Barely Banana.  The butterfly is cut from the Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterfly die.  Anniversary Wishes is an acrylic stamp from the Wishful Elegance set by Verve.  Envelope liner die by Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow this is stunning jan!! What a gorgeous design...I love the vintage feel and that butterfly is simply stunning! fab work :) Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, so lovely! I really like the color and the butterfly rounds the design out nicely!