Friday, November 9, 2012

Lilyboo Buzzy Buzzy Bee


I have a fun project to share with you today using Cuddly Buddly's Lilyboo Designs Buzzy Buzzy Bee digital image.  I made a bunch of Beeswax candles recently and wanted to use them for gifts and gift baskets and thought they were a little plain in just the mason jars.  

I printed Lilyboo Designs Buzzy Buzzy Bee on Copic X Press It and colored with Copic markers:

E25, E18, E39, E97, YR21, YR24, R81, R83, R85, R21, E000, E00, E01, B0000, B01, N1, N3, N5, YG63.

Cut out my colored image with a Spellbinders Ovals and attached them to a Spellbinders Labels 18, cut a belly band from black card stock and attached everything to my mason jar.  I also added an organdy ribbon that's hard to see in the photo.

This candle went into the gift basket pictured below.


Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

No comments: