Thursday, November 29, 2012

Doodle Pantry Mini Bethlehem


I have a quick Christmas card to share with you today!

I used Doodle Pantry's Mini Bethlehem colored digital image and sentiment for my card and mass produced sixty Christmas cards for our church.  The digital image is printed on slightly glossy photo paper and cut to 3.50" X 4.75", I used my Corner Chomper to round the corners.  The dark blue paper is by Treasures and called Dusk Blue with a nice linen texture.  The base of the card I put through the printer so I could have a straight, centered Christmas verse on the inside as well as my name and info on the back.  After scoring and folding it into an A2 size I attached the blue and white panels for finished cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
The Corosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampin' Sister's In Christ - Christmas

3 comments:

AllisonG said...

I love this quick and easy Christmas card, Jan!

Do you have a template for running your base through the printer to put your Christmas verse on the inside and your information in the back? I've wanted to do this before but was too lazy to take the time for all the trial and error I thought it might involve! Maybe it could even be a Tuesday Tutorial on the S&S blog. Thanks. :-)

Jasmine said...

Fantastic simple but pretty Christmas Card. What a nice gesture for your church. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Renee said...

This is absolutely out of this world! I love this!