Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hambo Stamps Black Cat


I have a fun Hambo Stamps card to share with you today!
I'm continuing on with Hambo for a second term on their design team and will be using their rubber stamps for a couple of months now.  This cute rubber stamp is called Black Cat, the sentiment is also a Hambo rubber stamp.  

I colored this cute stamped image with Copic markers:

Y13, Y15, YR02, YR07, E23
G82, G94, G99

No coloring on the cute kitty, it's part of the stamp.

My layout is inspired by Splitcoaststampers sketch #403, the papers I used are Via Violet & Pear, Stampin' Up! Only Orange, Copic X Press It and Sherry K Designs digital Halloween paper.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge - Animals

4 comments:

Renee said...

Jan this is just too cute!! I love this layout I keep seeing!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fun paper and a mean little cat but an adorable smiling pumpkin....haha

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love the papers and cute image.

Annette said...

Such a great Halloween card! Like that cat ;)
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
Hugs Annette