Saturday, September 15, 2012

Paper Smooches Happy Camper


Happy Saturday, I have a fun card to share with you today!

We're midway through September and I've been having fun being part of the Operation Write Home month long birthday celebration with all the great sponsors and challenges.  Paper Smooches has been one of our OWH sponsors and I couldn't help myself I ordered one of their stamp sets...  Happy Camper

I stamped the two images with Memento Tuxedo Black in onto Copic X Press It and colored with Copic markers:  

Sign - E31, E33, E37, E47
Deer - E23, E25, E21, RV10
Ground - W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, YG01, YG13, YG25, YG67

The patterned papers are digital by Happy Heart Creations on Etsy, they're called Happy Camper & Moose Lodge.  Card stock colors are Mohawk Bright White & Astrobrights Jupiter Java.  I also used the Papertrey Ink envelope liner die just for fun.

Have a good weekend!

Challenges:
Stamp & Create - Anything Goes
Paper Smooches - Be Our Guest
Papertake Weekly - Things That Make You Go Awww

3 comments:

Paula S. said...

Just adorable Jan. The papers are perfect with this set.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Too cute! I love this stamp...so much fun and those papers are just perfect with it :)

Renee said...

Just too cute! Great paper and cute little deer!