Friday, September 28, 2012

Lilyboo Designs Christmas Post


I have a card to share today that uses a Lilyboo Designs new release digital image called Christmas Post.  My plan was to use it for an Operation Write Home card because I used the Operation Write Home sketch challenge #139 for my layout.


My card won't make it to my Operation Write Home shipper before the Christmas deadline because I don't have a full box to send so I added Stickles glitter glue to it for some sparkle and shine.  Now it really has to stay with me,  I don't use glitter or glitter products on my cards for OWH, it's a no no.

This cute digital image was fun to color with Copic markers:

C0, C1, C3, YG01, YG13, YG25, YG67, G0000, G20, G21, G24, R000, R35, R46, R59, Y13, Y15, BG23, B0000, B01

The papers I used are Mohawk Bright White, Neenah Red Pepper Linen, Via Vellum Leaf & X Press It.  
The holly leaves are cut using Lil' Inkers dies and the main image panel uses a Spellbinders Labels 4 die.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

No comments: