Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hambo Stamps Bird Balloon


I have a bright fun Hambo Hoedown card to share today!

This digital image is called Bird Balloon and is the free image if you played along in the last Hambo Hoedown.  I colored this fun bird with Copic markers:

Bird - Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15
Feet & Beak - YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, T9
Balloon - B00, B02, B04
Ground - W1, W3, W5, W7

The challenge is to use a Hambo Stamps image and add Chevron's to your card.  My chevrons are dies made by My Favorite Things called Die-namics.  The card stock colors are Astrobrights Solar Yellow, Via Vellum Black, Neenah Cyan and Copic X Press It.

Are you ready for our Hambo Stamps Broadway Bound blog hop?  
It's just a couple of days away on Friday, September 21st - I hope to see you there!

In the mean time I hope you'll play along in our Hambo Hoedown this week.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Love To Create Challenge - Things With Wings
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Things With Wings
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes


8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's sweet, it's clean and simple and I adore it!!!!

Sarah said...

What a great card Jan-- I definitely need to take a peek at this die you used! :)

Renee said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! I'm lovin the chevrons!

Unknown said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Sassy Raggedy said...

How adorable. This is great. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. Hope to see you again next week also.
joann sassy raggedy

Julia said...

I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia

Crafty and Green said...

DARLING!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, Things with Wings!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

NancyD said...

Really cute project! Thank you for joining us last week at Love to Create Challenge. NancyD