Monday, September 10, 2012

Basic Grey Lime Rickey


I have a bright fun card to share today, it's from my stash of Anniversary cards I made awhile ago.

I used Basic Grey Lime Rickey designer papers, Spellbinders Hearts & Scalloped Hearts, Papertrey Ink's Double Ended Banner dies and a stamp from the Verve set Wishful Elegance.  The layout is inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Just Words

11 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, your words describe this card to a tee. It it bright and fun. I love love all of the papers you picked for this one and the two matted hearts are just beautiful.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous jan! Those bright colours and patterns are so fun and i love the layout :)

byAnnette said...

I love this design!
No matter what papers you use, it looks great!

Basslady said...

an amazing and very fresh and summer-like card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Renee said...

I love this with all the different pretty paper! Very cute card!

jackiescrafts said...

This is a great card I love the bright colours
Thank you for joining in at Ruby's Rainbows this time

Jackie x

Debbie said...

What a fantastic array of colours.Lovely card.Thanks for joining in over at Ruby's Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the zingy colours and papers
Lisa x

nwilliams6 said...

Jan, love the sketch and the papers! This is wonderful! Hugz!

shaz earl said...

A lovely card!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbows this time

Shaz x

Tanya said...

This is lovely, I love the layout and the hearts, fantastic :)

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx