Monday, July 23, 2012

Cuddly Buddly Lilyboo Designs Sitting Fairy


Oh my, I'm still in the complimentary color mode!

There are new Lilyboo Designs digital images at Cuddly Buddly and I've been having fun coloring some of them!  The first one I have ready to share is called Sitting Fairy and she's colored with Copic markers:

Skin - E00, E01, E11, R21
Hair - E31, E44, E47, E49
Dress - YR61, YR65, YR68
Leggings - B21, B23, B24
Leaves - YG01, YG13, YG25, YG67
Wings - B60, B63
Boots - N1, N3, N5
Background - BG0000, BG000, BG01

I also used a digital sentiment from Cuddly Buddly from the Sweet Summer Sentiments set.

The papers are Via Vellum Black, Stampin' Up! Only Orange & Brilliant Blue, Hero Arts Hyacinth, Copic X Press It, Neenah Solar White.

I'm off to color some more!  If you love dragons, fairies and scenes you have to go see the new Lilyboo digital images at Cuddly Buddly!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Complimentary Colors

5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, such a cute image. I really like your sig sag and your sentiment. You also do such a nice job of the lighlighting around your images. I need to practice that a lot more. Mine never looks as good as yours.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great card. I love the cute image.

Sybrina K said...

Jan,

You're not kidding about still being on a complementary challenge kick. The best thing is each card is absolutely adorable. :)

You have such a knack for picking the cutest images, coloring them so well, and then choosing just the right combination of papers and embellishments. I'd love to sit and make some cards with you.

Valerie said...

she is very cute! I'll have to check out Cuddly Buddly!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

She is too cute Jan! Love the shading around her and the colours are so fun and bright. Great work :)