Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hambo Stamps April Showers


It's been busy around here this last week and I haven't had time to make up my entry for the Hambo Hoedown and wasn't sure I was going to get my card ready in time.  I had a little "me time" this Mother's Day afternoon and was able to work on that card, yea!

I used the Hambo Stamps April Showers digital image, the challenge theme is flowers and I've had my eye on this digital image for awhile now.  Great reason to make it mine!  I paper pieced the umbrella flowers using a digital paper from Doodle Pantry and colored the rest of the image with Copic markers B66, B63, B60, YG67, YG17, YG05, YG01, Y32, Y21.  My layout is Splitcoast Stampers Sketch challenge #384. 

Enjoy the rest of your Mother's Day!

Challenges:
Hambo Stamps - Flowers


3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Happy Mothers Day! Love the paper piecing on this happy and sweet card. Cute, cute, cute!!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute piecing! Love the shading on your leaves as well! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown this week!

Unknown said...

I love this fun flowered card! Your coloring is fabulous!

Sorry for the late comment...I was on vacation!

Thanks for playing at the hoedown!
Jenn