Monday, April 2, 2012

Digital Delights Rockabily Richie


It's my turn to do Hostess Monday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo, I needed a new card for my blog post!  

I looked through my design team file and thought it would be fun to work with Rockabilly Richie one more time.  I merged he and the Route 66 sign from the 50's sentiment collection and also made myself a sheet of 5.5 X 4.25 digital paper using the Route 66 sign.  Richie is colored with Copic makers, I have a supply list below:

ALL DDSTAMPS USED:  Rockabilly Richie, 50’s Sentiment set
CS AND PAPERS:  Via Vellum Basic Black, Mohawk Color Copy Bright White, Copic X Press It, Neenah Pewter, Stampin’ Up! Tempting Turquoise
INK:  HP OfficeJet 6000, HP LaserJet 2050
MARKERS (if any):  E74, E71, E04, E01, E00, E000, B000, B0000, B02, B05, B91, B93, B95, C0, C00, W1, W3, W5, W7, T1, T3, T5, T7
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):  Copic
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):  Merging digital images, making background papers

Operation Write Home is calling for masculine themed and Father's Day cards right now so my card will go in my OWH box.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges: 
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
365 Cards - What's Your Sign?

4 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

Nice 'route'!
~Thanks for joinnig us at 365cards
Michelle

jimlynn said...

ADORABLE image and love this card!
Lynn

Michele said...

what a fun piece! thank you for joining the "anything goes" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, I just love this! So unique! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)