Monday, January 9, 2012

Crafty Sentiments Charles Just Relax


It's time for a new sketch challenge at our Seems A Little Sketchy blog today!  
Our fabulous sponsor is Crafty Sentiments, I had so much fun using "Charles Just Relax" for my card - what an adorable image!  It's colored with Copic markers C00, C0, C1, C2, BG10, BG000, BG70, BG45, BG49, T5, T3, T1, T0, W0, W1, RV10, G0000, B0000, E99, E29, E25, E53.

The cardstock colors are Via Vellum Baisc Black, Astrobrights Jupitar Java, Stampin' Up! Taken With Teal & Copic X Press It.  I added some black and white half pearls and embossing to mimic the bubbles, the sentiment is also by Crafty Sentiments and was cut out with Spellbinders dies and the arrow is an Accu-Cut die that I've had for a very long time. 

I used a new to me Copic color combination on the towels and really like the way it matches the Stampin' Up! Taken With Teal cardstock, they were BG45 & BG49.  

I hope you'll stop by our Seems A Little Sketchy blog to see all the inspirational cards our design team has made for this challenge and to play in our fun sketch challenge!

Thanks for visiting my blog today - 

Challenges: 
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch Challenge #4

6 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Sooo cute, Jan. Love the colours you have used...great match for the SU colours.

Jennifer said...

I just love this bear in the tub! Love the sparkle you've given the bubbles!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Jan, beautiful card, lovely colours so sweet!

Jo xxx
Crafty Sentiments DT Co-ordinator

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! LOVE those little pearls on the arrow too. Precious.
Lynn

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - love the co;our combo
Lisa x

NanaConnie said...

Love the pearls, Jan , and the coloring is fantastic (as always)!