Monday, January 2, 2012

Crafter's Cafe Design Team Call


I thought I'd post this on my blog today, I received an e mail from The Crafter's Cafe this morning.
As I was blog hopping over the holiday weekend I noticed some of my friends New Year wishes were to be on a design team - maybe you'd like to apply?!

Hi Everybody!!
I am so pleased to announce some very exciting changes for The Crafter's Cafe!
We have started a BRAND NEW CHALLENGE BLOG!!
You can find it HERE AT THIS LINK!
We are looking for a few creative people to join OUR DESIGN TEAM!!
Here are the requirements:
  • You will create TWO (2) projects a month for the Challenge Blog
  • You will actively participate in events at The Crafter's Cafe as much as you can!
  • You will be involved in planning events at TCC and will hopefully provide samples for events as needed (we have "events" once every other month, so this is NOT a lot of extra work)
  • You should have an active blog to promote our challenges and events
Here are the benefits:
  • You will receive a variety of images from our sponsors
  • Your blog and artwork will be prominently displayed on our Challenge Blog AND at the TCC Community
  • You will make LOTS of new friends and build great relationships at TCC.
  • You will have FUN!!!!!!!
To join our team, please send a few photos of your favorite projects and answer the following questions:
  1. Can you tell me about you?
  2. What do you love about creating paper projects?
  3. Do you work with any other Design Teams?
Please send applications to: crafterscafemail@gmail.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jan! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm excited to get started with C.Y.D.I. Its my first design team. Woho!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Jan!!
Thank you SO VERY MUCH for posting this today!!!
I really appreciate your support and would love for you to stop in to say "Hi" every now and then at TCC!!

Stacie

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for sharing this on your blog.