Saturday, December 24, 2011

Accordion File Purse


I have a gift item to share with you today.
The holidays are here and we all need a little something for special people in our lives.  

I've been holding this one back for awhile now, it was a birthday gift for a friend of mine.  I stuffed it with cards I've made and didn't want her to possibly see it early and ruin the surprise.

I've had another one of these accordion file purses on my desk forever.  It's been waiting to be "re-made", I originally wanted it to be large enough to fit A2 sized cards so I could fill it and give it as a gift.  The first one I made using Maria Bell's tutorial isn't big enough to hold A2 cards but it is perfect to hold my printed digital images that need to be colored. 

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family tomorrow and thanks for visiting my blog!

Challenges:
Cooking It Up With Katie - Anything Goes

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

It's beautiful and made a wonderful gift! So pretty, Jan.
Hope you and your family have a marvelous Christmas.
Lynn

Melissa Czapor said...

Beautiful project and such a wonderful gift!! Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year!!

NanaConnie said...

Love this idea, Jan! Gorgeous paper choices, too. Merry Christmas.

kare said...

A pretty way to organize for the new year..

Have a Very Merry Christmas!
& the best New Year!
Blessings Abundant.

Jennifer said...

Such a wonderful gift idea! I love your papers and that you filled it with your own work! I'm sure she loves it!

Jo said...

Jan, this such a great idea. I love it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty purse. What a great way to give cards to friends. TFS.
Merry Christmas.

Jen M said...

Gorgeous!!