Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Paper Shelter Crocodile Love


I have another fun calendar page to share with you today!
I've been working on a small desk calendar for 2012 and this is my February layout.  I merged two images Clear Dollar Stamps Year Round Calendar and The Paper Shelter's Crocodile Love to fit the sketch I wanted to use and went to work.

The scalloped border is a new Spellbinders die I've acquired but haven't used much yet.  The cardstock colors are SU Taken With Teal, Basic Black, Neenah Red Pepper Linen & Mohawk Bright White.  I added a strip of black and white gingham ribbon and punch the holes I'll need with the bind It All.

Have a blessed day -

Challenges:
Crafty Ribbons - Anything But A Card
Squiggles & Giggles - Anything But A Card

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Cute, cute, cute! LOVE that image.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Oh I love the month of February Jan! Adorable image!!

pinky said...

Thats so cute, love what you did with the images.Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I've never done a calendar so be sure and show us the bound finished project.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

My friend is making calendar pages for her mother for Christmas. Yours is the only other one I've seen and so so so loooove yours too. Wonderful idea and wonderful gift.

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute pair of crocs !
Lisa x

She's a Color Queen said...

This is super adorable!! Love those gators!

Heidi said...

another fantastic calendar page love those cute crocs, looking forward to seeing march now. thanks for joining us at squiggles and giggles. hugs heidi x

Sandy said...

Ohmygosh is this not just stinkin CUTE.