Sunday, November 13, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Year Round Calendar


Last Sunday Clear Dollar Stamps had a Year Round Calendar blog hop to show all the fun things we can do with their digital stamp set.  I was so totally inspired when I was finished hopping I started working on a year round calendar to give as a gift.  

I'm making my calendar 5 1/2" X 5 1/2" square.  For my January page I used the Clear Dollar Stamps Year Round Calendar set and the Clear Dollar Stamps Snowman Cheer pre-colored digital stamp set and digital paper I used from a different Clear Dollar Stamps set.  I changed the color of the gingham digital paper.  The warm winter wishes sentiment was made on my computer and the snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch.  I have my calendar page punched with my Bind It All, when all the pages are done I'll make a cover and bind my little calendar so it will sit on a desk.  I'll show you more as I have them ready!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Squiggle Stamps - Anything But A Card
Inspire Me Friday's - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Digital Images

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab idea.. love the little snowman
Lisa x

Tammy said...

Awww Jan this is sooo cute!! I love this idea and fabulous design!!
Hugs, Tammy

Heidi said...

Love calendars, this has brilliant bright colours and a cute little snowman, so fabby. thanks for joining us at Squiggles, heidii x

Crystal said...

Fabulous calendar page & great gift idea! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Sundaes :)

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining in with our digi image challenge at Paper Sundaes.
Such a cute vest on that snowman - fabulous!