Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Windowbox Wishes


I used a Clear Dollar Stamps October new release acrylic stamp set for my card today called Windowbox Wishes.  I'm on the Clear Dollar Stamps Digital Design team so this was a special treat for me today.  I only have one card made up so far using this fabulous acrylic set and can't wait to play with it a little more! 

My supply list:
Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps Windowbox Wishes acrylic stamp set
Cardstock/Papers:  Via Vellum Sunflower, Thepapermill.com Nut Brown, X Press It Blending Card
Inks/Markers:  B0000, B21, YG01, YG03, YG63, YG67, Y13, Y15, Y17, BV0000, BV000, BV01, E44, E43, E42, E41, E53, E25, E29, E99
Accents/Tools:  Sizzix Tim Holtz brick work embossing folder

Thanks for visiting my blog today -
Challenges:
Card Cupids - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Lots Of Layers
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute Jan and it's exactly like looking into a window!
Lynn

Donna said...

Jan,
I love the stamp and embossing.You did a beautiful job coloring the image,it's so...pretty!

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So sweet and serene and CAS....just lovely. My very first digital stamp I bought was from Clear Dollar. They only had 3.....they have really grown since then.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful - your coloring as always is wonderful.

Barb Housner

Sharon Huffman said...

I love the bright colors you've used. Those flowers are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining in the 'Layers' Challenge at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Karen Howard said...

Jan, this is super sweet, love the window box and flowers!

Dana said...

It looks amazing with your brick wall embossing! Just like the side of a house =)
Hugs ♥
Dana

Operation Write Home said...

Very sweet card, Jan!! I love window stamps....at least looking at them! I need to buy some now.... :)

NanaConnie said...

You colored the flowers to look like Black-Eyed Susan's and I love those! Fabulous card, Jan.

Amanda R said...

Very cute! I love the brown and yellow together. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!