Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lil Inker Designs Rainbow & Clouds


Struggling With Simplicity -

I found the cutest set of dies with a coordinating stamp set at Lil Inkers recently and have been playing with rainbows and clouds.  I find myself struggling with the simplicity of these dies, they are cute and then what do I do with them?!  

Could it be I'm challenged because I spend so much time with my Copic markers?  

Each of my cards uses scraps that were waiting to be used beside my paper trimmer.
As you can see I even had help with this project...


There are two rainbows and two sizes of clouds so this one is a little different.
Then I had the idea to go with an Any Hero type thank you for Operation Write Home.  I really like the sentiment stamps, the font is nice and there's a wide variety of sayings to use. 
Inky is starting to look a little annoyed at me for bothering her in my workspace...

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:

6 comments:

AllisonG said...

Such cute cards, Jan! Yes, put down the Copics and step away - just for a moment anyway.

Today I get to pick up my new 36 Copic markers that I'm buying at wholesale prices for my online Copic classes. Woohoo! Maybe one day I'll be as good as you! :-)

Danni said...

Love your helper! hehe! Wonderful projects!

Ronni Unger said...

That is quite a paper cutter! And a very "brave" cat! I really like the rainbows! I broke down and bought a cloud punch recently - so I could stop using the frosting from my cupcake punch!

Shannon White said...

Aww, these are soo Cute Miss Jan! I love this die and stamp set! So many possibilities and so easy to come up with something cute! 8-) Love these!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Paula S. said...

These are sweet Jan! I like the clouds and that detail on the edge. I agree it's hard sometimes to force ourselves out of our creative comfort zone, but it's refreshing to do it every now and then I think.

Cathy P in AZ said...

I am in LOVE with these cute colorful cards, Jan! I love the rainbow and cloud dies from Lil Inkers too! You just gave me some happy ideas for cards - thanks friend! (Don't worry...by the end of the Copic crop, you will be all inked out LOL!) :)