Sunday, July 3, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Gouda Day & OWH Sketch #76

My cards today are for the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Sketch #76


I volunteered to do a sketch for Julie at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps, above is the the sketch she sent.


This card uses the Clear Dollar Stamps digital stamp set called Gouda Day, I used the pre-colored version.



I made a second card for Julie's sketch, the image is another pre-colored digital stamp from The Paper Shelter.

I hope you'll join in on our sketch challenge this week at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps as well as the other fun challenges we have for this 4th of July weekend!  

Challenges: 

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Howlin at the moooooooooon! My kitties have been known to do that....and then I throw a slipper, just like in the cartoons!

Marilyn said...

OMGosh Jan.. both of these are so stinkin' cute... love them!

Missy said...

Jan
This card made me smile and I know it will a service persons family.
thank you so much for joining my Howl at the Moon challenge.

Julie said...

I still can't get over how cute that big wedge of cheese is, Jan! Thanks again for making these cute samples for us!

Cathy P in AZ said...

I LOVE these cutie cards! I can really appreciate that howling kitty LOL! ADORABLE.