Monday, May 23, 2011

My Review of Paper - Color Copy 98 110 lb Cover C/1S Bright White Finish 8.5 x 11 Paper 250 per Package

Originally submitted at The Paper Mill Store .com

Paper - Color Copy 98 110 lb Cover C/1S Bright White Finish 8.5 x 11 Paper 250 per Package

Mohawk Color Copy Bright White 110lb cov
By Jan from Parker, AZ on 5/26/2011
5out of 5
I LOVE this cover paper! I make a lot of hand made greeting cards for Operation Write Home and use this cover stock for my greeting card bases, it has nice body to it and prints exceptionally well.

I also use this cover stock for all my pre-colored digital images, it takes the ink jet printer ink beautifully. All around it's a nice quality cover stock for crafters.
http://jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/
thumbnail
Tags: Using Product, Made with Product

No comments: