Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bug A Boo Stamps Rottweiler Pup


There's a new challenge starting today at Bug A Boo Stamps Catch The Bug, the theme is Anything Goes!  

For my card I used one of the pups from Jodie's Rottweiler Pups collection.  He's colored with Copic markers and my layout is a sketch that I'm not sure where I saw it now.  The papers are Stampin' Up! Bliss Blue, Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Chip, Via Vellum Black & Neenah Solar White.  I used Stampin' Up! Friendship (retired) background stamp and a stamp from SU Canine Capers (retired) and the embossing was done with a Papertrey Ink embossing plate. 

I hope you'll join us for the Anything Goes challenge over at Catch The Bug this week!  And don't forget about the huge sale going on at Bug A Boo Stamps!

Challenges:
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Use A Digi

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is just adorable - i want to squeeze him lol
LOve the colour combo too
Lisa x

sgc said...

Such a cute layout for this image! I love it:)

Nancy M said...

Aawww, great job, as always, Jan! I signed up to follow this blog, so thanks again. I'm kind of a newbie to all this techno stuff but I'm learning.
Someone told me it's good to find those whose work you admire, and then follow their blog to keep the mojo and inspiration flowing. So happily, here I am!! Take care.

Misty said...

He is SO cute!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net