Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Patchpal Bunny


It's the 15th of the month and that means it's release day for digital stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps!  

I used the PatchPal Bunny digital stamp set for my card today and I chose to use the colored images.  

You may have noticed I've been using a lot of digitally colored images lately.  I really, really like the sets that come with digital papers to match like this one from Clear Dollar Stamps.  Another reason I really like them is because I don't have to find space in my craft room a.k.a. my kitchen to store them and then of course there's another big factor these days, the cost.  For $3.00 I have fun images that come colored for me and as line drawings so I can color them with my Copic markers and then I get designer papers to match, what more could a cardmaker want?! 

I won't go into a lot of detail about my card today, being a design team member for Clear Dollar Stamps we make out a supply list so I will put that below.  I wish I could tell you where my layout came from, it's a sketch I'd made a fall card with several months ago, there's nothing written on the back of the card.  

Supply List:

Stamps/Images:   Clear Dollar Stamps Patchpal Bunny digital stamp set
Cardstock/Papers: Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Pie, Mohawk Bright White, 2 of the 3 Clear Dollar Stamps digital papers that come in this set.
Inks/Markers: HP OfficeJet 6000
Accents/Tools:  Spellbinders dies, Crimping tool
Techniques:  digital stamping

I also thought I'd add a photo of the Patchpal Bunny digital stamp set so you can see everything that comes in it.  I think it's a great value at $3.00!


We have a Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop coming up this Sunday, March 20th with a really cute theme, I hope you'll return here and join me again at the hop!

Challenges:
Send A Smile For Kids - Anything Goes
The Pixie Cottage - Easter And/Or Sketch 

11 comments:

Tammy said...

OM Gosh Jan this is ADORABLE!! I love that image, papers and the tiny seed packets! Too cute!
Hugs, Tammy

Bonnie Weiss said...

Love those tiny packages of carrot seeds!

Mari K. said...

That card is so cute and what a great deal on the digi set. Thanks for joining the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge!

Linda Anderson said...

Totally adorable Jan!!! I'm with ya, I love the pre-colored image and papers in the sets too! I find coloring an image very stressful, so having it already done for me is a huge time and ulcer saver!!!!!

Linda

AllisonG said...

What a cute card, Jan! I've noticed that you use a lot of digital papers. Can you explain how to use those? Does it use a lot of ink on your printer to print out digital paper? Do you use Photoshop first? Thanks for answering all my questions! :-)

cheryl said...

this is one,great image,love the colurs,you have used,too bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Lisa Lara said...

This is so adorable Jan. I just love how you use the color digis. Your layouts are so awesome. I love the little carrot labels in the garden.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is just adorable. I like the layout and your little carrot signs. hee hee

Nanda said...

Lovely easter card, great image. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

Hugs,
Nanda

Dawn Frost said...

I love these patchpals, they are so adorable! The paper goes so perfectly with the bunny.

Carrie said...

Jan I love the way your coordinate everything on your cards. This is adorable.