Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Michelle Perkett Studio Cupcake Carmen


My card today is for our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio, the challenge theme is "Your Choice" more of an anything goes with a Michelle Perkett Studio digital image kind of challenge.

I used Carmen Cupcake for my card, she's colored with Copic markers BG10, BG15, R02, E00, E000, Y11, Y13, Y15, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49 E33 and cut out with a Spellbinders die and matted with an oval Spellbinders die.  I kept the layout simple to showcase Carmen, added embossing with Sizzix and Cuttlebug embossing folders and some Dew Drops. The sentiment is from Verve Visual and the dots around Carmen are from a Waltzing Mouse set.

I hope you'll join us in our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio this week.

Challenges:
Michelle Perkett Studio - Your Choice With a MPS Image 

3 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

This little image is a darling, especially the cupcakes on her dress. You must have a steady hand and lots of patience to colour each cupcake and then add colour around each one, after that.

Michelle said...

Jan, this is SO cute! I love it! Great colors and I love your embossed papers and the sentiment! Thank you for such beautiful inspiration for our challenge this week, Jan!

Hugs,

Michelle

Ellis said...

Wonderful card, Carmen looks great! =)
Hugs, Elenor