Saturday, December 25, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio Woofie Under The Tree

Merry Christmas 
and 
Happy Birthday Michelle!!!


Today is my friend Michelle Perkett's birthday and I'd love to wish her a Happy Birthday!  

I made a card using one of Michelle's digital images called Woofie Under The Tree.  Woofie is one of my personal favorites, I love Michelle's dog images they are so cute!  This one is colored with Copic markers, I printed it as large as I could to fit an A2 sized card and had fun coloring.  I added amber rhinestones to the tree for some sparkle after I put my card together. 

Don't forget about our "Let It Snow" challenge over at the Michelle Perkett Studio blog, there's still a few days to enter!

And...  Michelle's beautiful Winter Goddess is the Spotlight Saturday image so she's 20% off this week in her Etsy store!



I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Challenges:
Digi's With Attitude - Anything Christmas
Craft Your Passion - Christmas Theme
Cutie Stampers - Christmas Animals
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - Anything Goes
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Christmas
Alphabet Challenge - H is for Hat
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything goes

12 comments:

Audrey said...

Gorgeous!
MERRY X-MAS to you and yours! Thanx for playing!!

Lauretta See said...

gorgeous card.. love that cute image. Thank you for playing in our challenge this week at CRAFT YOUR PASSION. Good Luck! and Happy Christmas! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely card, It looks great, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT Hope you are having a great Festive Season
Hazelxo

Carrie said...

Merry Christmas Jan

Viv said...

Awww! Cute! Love this image , a very well behaved pooch. My dogs would've unwrapped everything in sight though!
Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude! Viv :)

Brenda said...

Merry Christmas Jan! I adore your card, what a cute image to colour in!

Joanne (jojot) said...

your image is fabulous and fabulously colored....a smile generator....

Lisa Jane said...

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Hope you will join us next week
Lisa ;)

Gem said...

what a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in the challenge this fortnight at Digistamps 4 Joy! Gemma :)

paige said...

Jan, this is an awesome card and image!

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Now that sentiment made me giggle! Cute and fun card.

Melanie M said...

Lovely card. Cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy challenge blog :)