Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio Snowman With Heart

We have a new challenge starting today over at the Michelle Perkett Studio blog called "Let It Snow".  For my design team card I chose "Snowman With Heart" and colored him with Copic markers R22, R24, R27, BG11, BG10, T5, T3, T1, YG13, YG11, G0000.  

After I colored the image I trimmed it to the size I wanted and used a Copic Multiliner pen and a ruler to draw a box around it.  This always makes me a little nervous, I know I should do it first but it's usually an afterthought.  I punched three snowflakes from some left over Neenah Solar White and used a little G0000 on them and blended them out, then used some spray adhesive a friend left behind and Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds glitter, then added a red rhinestone to the centers.  

It's clean and simple showcasing a great digital image, 
I'm happy with it!

I hope you'll have a chance to play in our "Let It Snow" challenge this week at the Michelle Perkett Studio Blog.  One lucky participant will win an image of their choice next Monday evening, December 28, 2010.  

Challenges:
Michelle Perkett Studio - Let It Snow
Alota Rubber Stamps - Bling It On 
Aly's - Anything Goes 
Craft Your Days Away - Punch It Out 
Fab & Funky - Quick & Easy 
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Sparkle & Shine 
The Shabby Tea Room - Scandinavian Christmas

9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this pretty card- simple but elegant!

Tammy said...

Perfect CAS card Jan! Love the red gems!!

Karen Howard said...

Love how you outline your images! Another darling card. Hugs, Karen

PapierGirl said...

Darling holiday card! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Alissa said...

So adorable Jan. Love your snowflakes!

Carrie said...

What a great sentiment to go with this image!

PetraB said...

He is so cute! The card is adorable.

Sarah said...

Hi Jan, what a gorgeous snowman card, I love the image and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge. Happy New Year xxx

Suzanne said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this time. Hope you had a great christmas and new year x