Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio Christmas Blessings Angel

I haven't posted anything for a few days and it feels kind of strange to me not to have something everyday here for you.  I have been busy make cards though I just haven't been able to show you everything I've been working on, soon!

My card today is made with Christmas Blessings Angel from Michelle Perkett Studio.  I colored her with Copic markers R22, R24, R27, G21, G24, B0000, R37, Coo, E00, E000, E44, E47, E49, E31, Y0000.  She's printed at almost 4 1/2 inches tall so I kept the card layout simple to show her off.  She also comes with a sentiment above her that I used my photo editing software to crop then I had just the angel.  I didn't use any Spellbinders dies today but did use an old Stampin' Up! corner punch and my favorite Cuttlebug embossing folders Swirls and Swiss Dots as well as four red rhinestones to the corners to finish it off. 

We have a new Christmas Theme challenge starting today at the Michelle Perkett Studio challenge blog if you'd like to play along.  There will be a prize drawing from the entries with a winner announced the evening of December 20th.  

Challenges:
Michelle Perkett Studio - Christmas
Christmas Card Challenge - Use An Angel 
Paper Cupcakes - Red & Green Christmas 
Delightful Challenges - Embossing 
Miami Doodles - Anything Goes 
Easy Craft Projects - Christmas 
Crafty Ho's - Red & Green 
Creative Stamp Friends - Traditional Christmas Colors 
Anything Goes Challenge - 2 Colors of the Rainbow

15 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

We choose the same image again... LOL
I love how you colored her! Fantastic job!
Hugs
Marion

Marilyn Webb said...

hi Jan
Beautiful card, love the reds!!
Hugs Marilyn

Unknown said...

Wau eine wundervolle Karte.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde-Creative stamp Friends.
LG Nicole

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Jan! Your coloring is beautiful!!

CraftinGranny said...

Very pretty red and green card Jan. The coloring and highlighting on your angel is just perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Cupcakes this week. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!! "Hugs" Carol

StephC said...

Very pretty card! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Unknown said...

Jan, she is beautiful!! Have a great day!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is such a cute image. I love how you did her dress. Excellent card!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Mary's Creatieve verslavings Blog said...

Hi,

this is simply beautiful, great job,
thanks for joining us at delightful Challenges,
Mary

Kreatives von Andrea said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors.

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Claire said...

Beautiful card Jan, that image is so lovely and you're colouring is fab
Claire xx

Tammy Miller said...

I am sorry I am running behind but wanted to tell you that I loved your card and I am happy you decided to play along with the Crafty Ho's! I hope you will join us this week for a great sketch challenge!
Tammy (DT Member)

Tammy Miller said...

Jan, I am running behind but wanted to thank you for join us at Crafty Ho's for our challenge last week and hope you join us for a great sketch challenge! Tammy Miller dt member

Michelle said...

Oh, Jan, this is beautiful! I love the Christmas Blessings Angels red dress and love your embossed papers and bling! Thank you for joining our Merry little Christmas challenge!:)

Holiday Hugs,

Michelle