Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bug A Boo Stamps Ribbon Bunny

 Oldie But Goodie Thursdays at Catch The Bug!

My card today is for "Oldie But Goodie Thursday" 
at the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.  Each Thursday our 
Bug A Boo Stamps design team re-visits some of Jodie's 
previously released digital images.  

I used one of the breast cancer awareness bunnies that was a pre-colored freebie (?) back in October.  There's an entire set of these cute bunnies and bears available at the Bug A Boo Stamps online store.  They are no long available pre-colored but I'm sure that won't be a problem!  

The layout for my card is sketch #46 at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps turned on it's side just like Sue's sample.  The patterned paper on the card and the envelope liner is from the Basic Grey Bittersweet paper pad I've been hoarding.  The cardstock colors I used are Carnival White, Stampin' Up! Rose Romance & Pretty in Pink.  Sizzix large dots embossing folder, Stampin' Up! French Script background stamp embossed with Stampin' Up! White embossing powder and a couple of Basic Grey buttons with little bows made with crochet thread.


Here's a photo of one of my card making helpers, she decided to lay down on my paper cutter as I was using it.  You can see my husband sitting in the living room in the mirror too.

Have a creative day!

     Challenges:

18 comments:

Jenny said...

I love all the pink DP on this one! The layout is fab! Great job!

sgc said...

Jan--your card is so sweet--the colors and paper are lovely. However, my favorite, of course, is your helper! What a cutie!

skylife said...

Great card, love the colors and the embossed pink background paper. About the helper...I do understand you - I have two of them, loving to play around with the things I'm using :-)
Thanks for playing along with us at DDSB

Jodie Mackrell said...

Such a cute card! you did a great job on it! and love your little helper too - lol

Rae Anne said...

EEEK. . .Tell Inky to watch the tail!!! ;) This is a darling card - I love the soft strip of pink & brown designer paper! :D MWAH!

Karen said...

Awwwww, very cute Jan, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Lola said...

What a lovely card and layout. And your little helper looks a lot like my little trouble-maker.

Amy said...

This is great! I love that DP. You got yourself a little helper I see. My dog likes to rip stuff up:)

Scrappy said...

Your card looks fabulous Jan! Love the crisp, clean lines, and how can you go wrong with PINK! :)

Hope your assistant was helpful! Mine usually eat, 'borrow', or snitch my ribbons, and embellies! :p

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dana said...

This is adorable Jan!! I love that script! I loved seeing your workstation.. our pets are such great company aren't they? Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best : )
Hugs~
Dana

Diane said...

This is a lovely card - it looks great with the contrasting layers!
Thank you for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Diane x

Samantha said...

Great card Jan. I love the awareness ribbon and your embossing on the pink layer. I left you a shout out on my blog as well if you'd like to check it out =) Have a great day!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Jan -- what a pretty card! Love the pink!

Your assistant looks just like our Sophia -- she'd do something like that too, if she would ever move away from the radiator. LOL!

Tammy Miller said...

what a sweeeeett card very nice Jan!

Carrie said...

this is sweet

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com before in my searches!
This is a good site and I wished to post a small item to inform you, nice job!