Saturday, December 25, 2010

Bug A Boo Stamps New Years Challenge

Merry Christmas!
I hope you are having a wonderful holiday with your family and friends!  My blog post is set to auto post today for our Bug A Boo Stamps Catch The Bug New Year challenge.  
For my New Year's Celebration card I chose Fanny. I think she's really cute and I can totally relate to her figure.  Mine is similar...  

I colored Fanny with Copic markers and made her hair red because she kind of reminds me of my Mom too.  Same figure.  I added a little Crystal Lacquer to her champagne glass so her drink looks real. The "happy new year" sentiment is computer generated, I used Spellbinders dies and a little ribbon with crochet thread to finish my card.  Merry Christmas!!!

Challenges:
Catch The Bug - Ring In The New Year
Totally Paper Crafts - Time To Party
Sweet Stampin' - Celebrations 
Die Cut Dreams - Girlie 
Digital Tuesday - Let's Celebrate 
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes 
Aud's Sentiments - Anything Goes 
Stampin' Bee's - Use Ribbon but don't tie it 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 

19 comments:

Karen Howard said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Karen

Anne said...

Smashing card, what a great inage.
Thanks for playing along with TPC this week
Merry Christmas
Anne x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun image- (love her!). I hope you are enjoying your wonderful holiday! We enjoyed another 3 inches of snow yesterday- it is so pretty here!

Paul said...

I love this card. The image is great, the colours are fantastic and the layout is superb. Can I case this layout too?
TFS
Paul

Paul said...

I love this card. The image is great, the colours are fantastic and the layout is superb. Can I case this layout too?
TFS
Paul

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card - such a fun image and I love that yellow and blue colour combo.
Thanks for joining our 'Party' challenge at Totally Papercrafts and I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas.
Caroline xxx

Audrey said...

Too cute! I love the layout and the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Carrie said...

oh i love this card. what a great image

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love the colors and layout! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Tammy said...

Love this Jan!! The colors and papers are gorgeous!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and great colours. Thanks for playing along this week over at TPC, good luck & Happy Christmas! hugs Heidi xx

Amy said...

So cute! I love what you did with the ribbon!!!

Benzi said...

One thing is for sure, my waist is NOT that small. LOL Love how you used the ribbon. So glad you joined the Stampin B's ribbon challenge this week.

Amy Johnson said...

What a fun card! THanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Heather said...

Great card, love the colours, fabulous image and what a fantastic CAS layout.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hope you had a great Christmas,
hugs Heather xx

Anne said...

Smashing card, love the bright colour choice:)
Thanks for playing along with TPC this week and good luck
Anne x

Jodie Mackrell said...

What a fun card Jan! excellent job!

Ruthie said...

Such a great card - love the image and your colours are fabby

thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments

Rx

Bev said...

what a cute image. ty for joining us at crafty sentiments xx