Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bug A Boo Stamps Michael & His Rottweiler Pup


My card today features Bug A Boo Brats Michael, one of the Rottweiler Pups and a bench from the furniture and backgrounds collection.  I had to see if I could put Michael and his pup on the bench and get it all in proportion.  I think I was pretty successful at that part, I'm not entirely happy with the color of the bench and the color of the pup.  I think the bench needs to be lighter in color so the rottweiler pup pops.  Luckily these are digital images and I can try again any time.  

I used Copic markers to color everything E34, E33, E31, Y32, R02, E00, E000, E47, E42, E43, E44, E53, E57, T1, T3, T5, B21, B45, B97, G000, G00, G02.  I kept the layout simple, I used Stampin' Up! Brocade Blue, SU Mint Melody, Nut Brown and Neenah Solar White cardstocks, the diamond plate Cuttlebug embossing folder and some Dew Drops to finish my card.  

The Midweek Throwdown challenge starts today at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps, the challenge is cards for kids with a "missing you" theme. 

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Cards 4 Kids Missing You
Crafts & Me - Anything Goes

5 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

This is just the cutest!! I LOVE IT, I think I need to get those stamps, I see alot of uses for those : )

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK.... this is so darn cute... Great coloring and I just adore this scene.

Paul said...

That is a wonderful scene youve created.
TFS
Paul

Rae Anne said...

Jan, must you take my breath away every time I visit your blog? You amaze. . .:D MWAH!

Tammy said...

This is ADORABLE Jan!! I love the colors and your coloring is fantastic! Have a Happy New Year!!
Hugs, Tammy