Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bug A Boo Stamps Anything Goes Challenge

I have a fun card to share with you today from Bug A Boo Stamps!  There's a new challenge starting today at the Catch The Bug challenge blog and it's "Anything Goes".  The challenge runs from Saturday to Saturday and there will be prizes!  Click the link in their name to check it out!

This cute digital image is from the Bug A Boo Stamps November Digi Club.  It's colored with Copic markers Y13, Y15, Y18, R22, R24, R27, E41, E42, E43 and cut out with a Spellbinder's circle die and matted on a scalloped circle.  The layout is a sketch I saw on Joanne's blog and thought was fabulous so I had to try it too.  (I hope she's flattered)  I used the Cuttlebug embossing folders Swiss Dots and Snowflakes, copied Joanne's paper piercing and half pearls and snowflakes.  The "Winter Wishes" sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set.  

Challenges:
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
AI Factory - Winter 
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Let It Snow 
There's Magic In The Air With Paper Cupcakes - Anything Goes 
Sugar Sweet Paper Treats - Anything Goes 
Stampavie - Snow/Snowflakes
Paper Romance - Winter Theme 
Paper Issues - Holiday Hookup 

23 comments:

sgc said...

Jan--such a bright a cheery card! Love it!

Barb said...

This is adorable! Looks like I need to do some shopping at Bugaboo!

Anonymous said...

Jan -- I JUST love the colors you used on this card!!!!

deesdesigns said...

Awesome color combo - how cute is this image, love everything about your card!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I love yellow and red together and this shows why to a T. They just pop and are absolutely great together. Very sweet!

Marilyn said...

Great card Jan & congrats on the Bugaboo design team spot. I was there awhile back & they are a great bunch & I know you will love it there.

CraftinGranny said...

Unique card Jan with the yellow and red. A combo I would never have thought of putting together but you've definately done it justice. Those chicks are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Cupcakes this week. "Hugs" Carol
ps. Congrats on DT spot.

Stephanie said...

So cute, love the bright and cheery colors.

Judy Rozema said...

SO SO CUTE!! Thanks for playing at Paper Romance!

Tammy said...

So cute Jan! I love the bright colors!!

paige said...

Cute and cheerful holiday card!

ThePurplePlace said...

Awww! I LOVE this card and this is one of my favorite Bugaboo Images! I actually created a few cards with it and it was fun to color!

I'm so happy that you made the Bugaboo Design Team! That's such a wonderful honor and you should be very proud! Such a wonderful compliment and I know you'll be a fantastic addition to the team. Your cards are always fantastic and they could not have picked a sweeter person!

Hugs and Happy Holidays,
Lis

PS: I've been behind on everything with the Holidays, but do hope to get back to taking part in more challenges once we get through Christmas. I can't believe it's only three weeks away and I am NOT even close to being ready! ARGH!!

Rae Anne said...

Jan, the bright colors, embossing, and darling are just wonderful!!! :D MWAH!

Lynne Forsythe said...

CUTE...CUTE....CUTE!!!

Sandra P said...

Oh this is so fun! Love the non-traditional colors and that image is too cute :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Anonymous said...

So bright and cheerful.Cute image too.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory Challenge :D
Lisa x

Anne said...

A fabulous winter card for our challenge at AiFactory this week. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Anne (AiF DT)

Katja said...

This card is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop`s Best.

Good luck!

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Cassie said...

Eek!! Jan! That fat little bird is so awesome!! I love it!!
What a great card! I love that you used yellow!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues!!

skylife said...

Ohhhh, that's soooo sweet! Love the colors and the image! Great card!
Thanks for joining us at DDSB

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! I love these colors and that image is adorable! thanks for entering this week's winter challenge at AIF! I hope we see you again!
-Tammy

WeirdCat said...

What a wonderfully bright card, cute image, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x