Monday, October 18, 2010

The Stamping Boutique Natalie Christmas Digi Image


I'd like you to meet Natalie today, she's a digital image from The Stamping Boutique!    I have a few new Basic Grey paper pads and thought I'd like to go a little more non traditional for my colors so I chose Eskimo Kisses and broke out some neglected Copic markers.  RV32, RV34, YG91, YG93, YG95, B00, B000 & B0000.  I printed her out a little bigger than maybe I should have but found a nice sketch layout none the less.  I like her... oh, and I've been a bad girl again.  I cut off part of Tracey's image again, here's what this digital image really looks like.
I hope you enjoyed "meeting" Natalie today!
Challenges:
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - My Peep's
I Did It Creations - Girl Of My Dreams 
Karber Weekly Challenge - Kids & Babies

16 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

Katja said...

Very cute card and image! Really love this digistamp!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at I Did It Creations Challenge Blog!

Greetings,
Katja (IDIC-DT)

Rhonda Miller said...

Jan this is great. I love how you've colored the image. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Jan - My Natalie and I think this card is fabulous!! I love how you colored her!! hugs!!

Paula S. said...

Gorgeous card! The image and the papers are just perfect together and as always you've done a fantastic coloring job.

paige said...

Cute image and lovely papers make for a great card!

Jeanette said...

Adorable card. Love your assortment of papers. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

jimlynn said...

Darling card - and I LOVE that image. So cute.
Lynn

Dana said...

She is adorable and I absolutely love your dp!! It works so well with your image, which btw, is colored flawlessly! Thanks for sharing her with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs~
Dana

Tracy said...

Oh Wow! I love the papers you've used on this card! The colors are fantastic and you've done such a great job matching the image with them. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Julie said...

Great card. Your image goes great with the design paper. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle shop's Best
Hugs,
Julie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great dp and you have Coloured the image fantastically. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great dp and you have Coloured the image fantastically. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Samantha said...

Beautiful paper and great colors on your digi!

Lisa said...

so cute, thanks for joining us at Karber

Unknown said...

WOW!! What a cute stamp!! And a FAB card! Love your design papers and your coloring! Beautiful all together.

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop`s Best!

Tine