Friday, October 8, 2010

Miss Ewe ~

My card today uses another In Style Stamps digital image that's new called Sylvester, isn't he cute?!

When I saw this image I knew just what kind of card I'd like to make with it and of course Operation Write Home being who it's for came to my mind immediately.  I think this would make a great card for a deployed Mom or Dad to send home to a child.  

Since the image is clean and simple I thought keeping my card that way would showcase "Sylvester" the best.  I thought a black and white with a pop of color kind of card would be fun with lots of dry embossing for interest.  I used two Cuttlebug folders for the embossing and a strip of Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush card stock to print the "miss ewe" sentiment from my computer, a couple of black half pearls and my card was ready!

I'd also like to remind you about my give away in honor of my followers here.  Just a couple more days and I'll be drawing a winner!

Challenges:
Pollycraft - Anything Goes
AI Factory - Embossing

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Ummm, can I just say too, too cute! Love it!

Marilyn S said...

Absolutely gorgeous in it's simplicity. Love, love, love it!

paige said...

So very cute! Love the image on this well-designed card!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very sweet! I love the simplicity and clean lines! TY for playing at AiF this week!
Georgia

racinggrandma61 said...

your embossing is wonderful. TY for joining us at AiFactory and please come back and join us again.

Laralee DT

racinggrandma61 said...

Great card. TY for joining us at AiFactory.

Laralee DT

Tammy L said...

this card is just adorable! thanks for playing this week at AIF
-Tammy DT Lead

Renee said...

Awww...isn't he just too cute. Great job with the embossing. Thanx for joining us at AIF this week. Hope to see you again…
Renee DT

Anonymous said...

EWE are so creative! what a great card! Thanks so much for joining us at AiFactory this week! Big hugs, Cath DT @ AiFactory