Sunday, August 22, 2010

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #31



This is my second post today, my cards are featured today on Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps for the sketch challenge!   Would you believe I can only find one of the photos?  That's okay, if you'd like to see the other two click on the link in the OWH name and it will take you there.   

I made my cards this last May when I participated in my first Operation Write Home blog hop.   Karen was in charge of the sketch challenges and asked if we'd like to try one of her sketches.  If we did we could e mail her and she'd send us one.  So now you know the story of why I'd be posting a card I made back in May.

This is a hybrid card, there is no stamping other than the Miss You sentiment and no coloring, it's all digital.  I simply printed the cute Sassy Cheryl's image and the digital papers and put my card together. 

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card....