Friday, July 30, 2010

In Style Stamps Christmas In July Blog Hop

Welcome to my stop on the In Style Stamps Christmas In July Blog Hop!  If you've arrived here from The Scrappy Chick, you're on the right track, if not you might want to start at the beginning here.

Be sure to leave a comment on each of the design team blogs and vote at the end to be eligible to win four digital images from the In Style Stamps store!

My card today used Roddrick by In Style Stamps, I think he's my favorite Christmas image at the moment!

He's colored with Copic markers and I used a sketch from Stampin' Moments, the paper is from a pad by Memory Box called Mistletoe.  I added Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects to Roddrick's bells on his collar and the Christmas lights that are tangled up in his antlers, unfortunately they don't show up very well in my photo.

I'm going to be brief today, you've got some more hoppin' to do.  Your next stop is the fabulously talented Virginia at Paper Yumness, enjoy!

Challenges for Roddrick:
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes
Operation Write Home - Christmas In July
Stamp Something - Christmas In July
Paper Play Challenge - Anything Goes
AI Factory - Christmas In July
Dutch Dare - Anything Goes

36 comments:

Taylor said...

love this sketch - it is wonderful!! You did a great job with this one!

wendyp said...

Thats one cute reindeer!!! Fantastic job!

Tina said...

LOVE this layout, Jan! YOUR DP is fab and your coloring too!

Tina said...

LOVE this layout, Jan! YOUR DP is fab and your coloring too!

Axa said...

very nice!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

This is too cute! I'm lovin' this hop, getting lots of great ideas =)

Nenane said...

I love Roddrick. He's too cute! Great job!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Roddrick is very cute and you did a wonderful job...I'm liking him a lot like you. TFS

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, cute card. TFS.

Sandra said...

He is so cute!!

S

Anonymous said...

Great card... I love it....

Anonymous said...

Isn't he just adorable? I am in awe of your use of DP. Your cards are always so "finished" and beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration. ~Robin robinski6 at yahoo dot com

Lori said...

Love it!

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute Jan! What a precious little deer. Love the layout too.
Great.
Lynn

Linda S said...

Gorgeous card!! Made me smile!!

Scrappychick said...

Great minds think alike right? I LOVE Roddrick too! Love the card :)

Robin McK said...

Love what you've done with Roddrick! Soo cute!

Jane Wetzel said...

cute cute cute!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

cute reindeer and wonderful card! Thanks for playing at AiFactory this week!

Kerry said...

Such a beautiful card, the more I see Roddrick, the more I love him.. so so cute!!!

Margreet said...

great card with a great sketch
xxx Margreet

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and such a cute image.

Thank you for joining in the DDCC this time.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Paul said...

Great layout and the image is brill.
Right, time to hop on...
TFS
Paul

Carrie said...

Great Christmas card and fabulous layout.

ThePurplePlace said...

Awwww! I LOVE this one too! We seem like love the same type of stamps and love to make people smile!

Hugs,
Lisa

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card. I love Roddrick! Great lay-out. Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.

Janelle Stollfus said...

Roddrick is darling! The pattern paper is beautiful. Great job!

CARO said...

How cute! I just love this

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

So cute! Like your card Jan!

Hugs

gobeagirl said...

This is super sweet. I just love blog hops. Hugs, Lisa G

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, this is adorable! Yes, so happy and Relieved!

~Tammy~

Linda said...

Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Wow such a fun and cute Christmas Card...thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Stamp Something "Christmas in July" Challenge this week! Hugs Jo xxx

Julie M said...

Great card, Jan. Love the image, and the papers are fab, I especially like the background one.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Kathy said...

Love your blog and the card is so happy and festive.

Noelle's Corner said...

Cute reindeer. Love all of the bulbs stuck in its antlers.