Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 2 In Style Stamps Sneak Peaks


Welcome to day two of the In Style Stamps Sneak Peaks!  

My card today features the In Style Stamps Witches Brew digital image, you'll be able to buy her this Friday, July 16th at the In Style Stamps store.  She's under the "A Day In The Life" category.  I've never colored one of these images before and it was slightly intimidating but after I got started I loved it, I'd highly recommend trying them!  

She's colored with Copic markers and I used a sketch I saw at Pixie Dust Studio last Thursday that I thought she'd be perfect for.  The sketch is for their challenge but it's calling for a Christmas Theme.  I also used Spellbinders dies and the Halloween Tip #72 sentiment is from Eat Cake Graphics.  

Don't forget to go over to the In Style Stamps blog to see the other sneak peak images today, you're going to love them!

I hope you'll join me again tomorrow around noontime for another In Style Stamps Sneak Peak as well as the In Style Stamps Inspiration Wednesday Challenge. 

7 comments:

Alissa said...

That stamp is so cute! The coloring is perfect!

Scrappychick said...

I LOVE how you colored her, and you are right, the sketch is perfect!!

Laura said...

I love this card!Very cute image And love the layout.

Shelly Schmidt said...

My first thought is how gorgeous is that coloring! Darling image- what a fun card. TFS

Carrie said...

Great layout, colors and such a cute image. I love everything about halloween and especially making the cards. Love it.

1CardCreator said...

Cute card, your coloring is awesome! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is incredible! Love the coloring and the detail is amazing!