Friday, June 25, 2010

In Style Stamps Blog Hop

Hello,  It's blog hop day for In Style Stamps!
If you arrived here from Cyndi's blog you're right on track, 
if not you might want to start at the beginning at Robin's.
Our theme today is Patriotic and outdoors.

For my card I used the BBQ digi stamp from In Style Stamps, it's colored with Copic markers and I gave it a cobblestone patio floor with a little grass to sit on.  I used patriotic ribbon on the side panel of Kraft card stock and punched stars and added Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects for some shine! 

I'll keep you hopping!  The next stop in our blog hop is the very talented Genevieve!

More fun challenges:
Stampin' Bee's - Summer Fun
Charisma Cards - For The Boys
Delightful Sketches - It's All About Summer
Hand Full of Stamps - Joys of Summer

23 comments:

Nenane said...

Oh I love this Jan. The ribbon is yummy. Good job!

Kerry said...

Awesome card, love the ribbon and especially the "bricks", very clever!

Leslie said...

Too cute - I can't decide which I like more - that fabulous ribbon or the wonderful cobblestone and grass details you added. Thanks for sharing!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great colors, image and ribbon!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great colors, image and ribbon!

Unknown said...

Mmmm mmm good card.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

I love it!!!! GREAT color combo! Your coloring is AWESOME!

Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' B's This week!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jan
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches,
Hugs Dianne xx

Scrappychick said...

Cool card Jan! Love the handmade cobblestone!!

Cathy said...

Cute card, and I love the starry ribbon.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Carol L said...

What a summer delight you've created! I love that ribbon! Perfect for OWH and July 4th!

Benzi said...

Great 'summer fun' card. Perfect with the grill and your cobblestone patio is perfect. Like the ribbon, too. Thanks for joining the StampinB's this week.

Unknown said...

ahhh adorable, thanks for playing with Charisma this week ;)

Allison said...

lovely card
thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

CCC said...

How did you do the cobblestones? Very inventive.

Karen Howard said...

Jan, this is perfect for summer! I can smell the food grilling all the way over here, LOL!

helloholley said...

OK,You are just the best at coloring!!! That cobblestone is so creative....I need to take lessons from you.....and get those copics one day!!! Awesome job!!!

Jodi said...

I love the cobblestone patio you created on this one and that gorgeous ribbon!

Robin McK said...

Hi Jan!
I like what you've done with your stone walkway! Great job with the outdoor theme, with a hint of patriotic!

Cheers,
Robin

Kimme said...

Great job...I love your cobblestone patio.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Screams summer to me! Thanks for playing with the B's~

Lisa said...

Awesome project! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!

Unknown said...

what a wonderful summer card, thanks so much for playing along with HFOS again!!!
Trish